Ekopia is currently looking for a part time (maximum 7 hours a week) Project Manager to help with a construction of a new Social Enterprise Hub. This project is part-financed by the Scottish Government and the Moray LEADER 2014-2020 Programme. The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: investing in rural areas.
Closing date : 03.11.2017
Construction Project Manager – Job Advertisement
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience using construction contracts / Contract Administration.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Plan the delivery of the project.
- Identify, produce and manage all risk assessments for the project.
- Manage and implement all Health and Safety procedures for the project producing regular reports, as required.
- Control and monitor the use of all resources including sub-contractors to maximise efficiency and minimise cost.
- Undertake procurement functions for all aspects of the project.
- Report progress on the project to the M.D regularly.
- Manage and monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect timescale or project cost.
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are in place.
- Understand budgets, valuations and costs whilst recognising contractual requirements.
- Manage main contractor.
- Ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard throughout every project.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering later to [email protected] or call 07584416653 for more information.